December 22, 2010

Choosing a GMAT Date

Now that I'm back to studying I really need to start planning on when I want retake the GMAT.  Ahhhhh!!!!

This is where I have ran into a split path.  Should I go ahead and sign up for the test and just work as hard as I can or should I sign up when I feel like I'm truly comfortable with the material?  There are cons and pros to each, and for the most part I'm pretty sure I'll be taking the test around the same period no matter my choice. (end February/beginning-mid March)

Yet, on my first go I took the path of picking a date and sticking to it even though I didn't feel as confident as I should have felt.  Because of this, I think I'm going to move down the path of scheduling the test when I think I'm ready to get that oh-so magical 710 score.

Does this sound logical or am I just going crazy?

Does anyone else have any suggestions?

Well people, I'm signing out from cold and windy Illinois.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment