December 18, 2010

OG Fun In The Midwest

Hey all,

I'm back where everything started for me, in good ol' Illinois.  Even though I get to come back only a couple of times a year it seems like not much changes.  Still the same stores. Still the same old friendly people. Feels like I can come back here anytime and be accepted. 

This time though my visit includes doing problems in the OG. Some people may look at this as a chore. Christmas. Family. Friends. It's suppose to be a time of enjoyment. However, why can't the OG be enjoyable? I am making it a challenge. In addition, I am using the new tool from Manhattan, which is really a nice tool for going through the OG.  The Official Guide Companion Plus is an amazing tool that allows you to interact with the OG.  Plus it keeps track of the problems you have done, which ones you got right and wrong and the amount of time it took you.  Definitely a great add on to the rest of the Manhattan materials they currently have. Here's a picture...



Pretty cool, huh?

Hopefully, will I not only keep up with the schedule I showed you all in an earlier post, but move way beyond it.  I'm already ahead of schedule and am planning on moving even further ahead in the next couple of weeks.  We will see!!!

Well, I'm out for the day.

Happy early holidays! 

No comments:

Post a Comment